21 Reasons to Join CENTURY 21 Alliance Realty Group
Open the Door to Unlimited Opportunities!
1. The power of the Century 21® franchise and systems; at the forefront of technology and innovation in the real estate industry.
2. Experienced full-time management staff to provide the utmost support to our real estate agents and broker associates.
3. First-class office spaces for a professional work environment.
4. Teamwork of our agents and staff, assisting each other and creating a friendly work environment.
5. Extensive formalized training programs, both in-house and on-line for both experienced and recently licensed agents.
6. Comprehensive state-of-the-art lead management systems and lead generation system enhanced by the technology of 21online and Century21.com.
7. On-line showcasing of listings to a number of well known national real estate websites through the Century 21® website.
8. Ability to display Enhanced listings through Realtor.Com at no cost to our agents.
9. No hidden agent fees (technology, signs, desk fees).
10. Experienced Relocation Division, VIP certified through Century 21®, with an affiliate broker relationship with the Cartus Relocation Network, the leader in the relocation industry.
11. International Referral Network through the Century 21 CGRN Network and the Cartus Broker-to-Broker Network.
12. Experienced REO Foreclosure and Loss Mitigation Division to handle bank-owned foreclosure sales and short sales. We work with a number of banks and asset management companies to assist in disposing of their REO properties.
13. Experienced New Construction Division that has successfully marketed and sold a number of sub-division neighborhoods and individual building lots.
14. Extensive Real Estate Valuation Department (BPOs) with paid positions available for analysts and photography.
15. In-house Mortgage Financing and expedient pre-approval process through our lender affiliates.
16. Members of five (5) Multiple Listing Services which cover a larger geographic area over many Counties on both sides of the Hudson River in the Hudson Valley of New York State from New York City to the Capital District and the New York state line from Pennsylvania to Connecticut.
17. Networking opportunities with other real estate professionals throughout the area and country through Century 21 Corporate sponsored events.
18. Well established long term relationships with local attorneys, title companies, mortgage financing companies, appraisers and property inspectors.
19. Experienced Rental and Property Management Division with relationships with a number of trade professionals.
20. First-class Listing Presentation and advertising software through MoxiPresent.
21. Experienced Commercial Real Estate Division with professionals specializing in that field of expertise.
If interested in a full or part-time career in Real Estate, please reach out to me and I’d love to have a conversation with you. Call or text my cell at 845.453.6358 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.